Welcome to our website
- The term ‘’Koru Baby’’ or ‘’us’’ or ‘’we’’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Koru Baby Limited, 25 Summerly Avenue, Reigate, Surrey. RH2 9HE, England. Our company registration number is 9018234, registered in England. The term ’you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Using our site
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Access to the Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide through the Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason any of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You may link to our home page on the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause for breach of these Customer Terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- Our Site must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time.
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Making a contract with us
- Your contract for purchases made through www.korubaby.com is with Koru Baby Ltd and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- All details you provide to www.korubaby.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own.
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
- While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur. All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Please note there may be variations in colours dependant on the calibration and settings of individual screens.
- Koru Baby products that are made from wools that are not modified, dyed or altered are likely to have some colour and size variations.
- This contract is covered by English law.
Delivery and shipping charges
- Dispatch – Goods will normally be dispatched from our warehouse within 1-2 working days. Any estimated dispatch date is an estimate, which can change without notice.
- Confirmation – All orders will be confirmed by email, which will include the online order number. On line customers will then be notified by email on dispatch of their order. Please quote your online order number in any correspondence.
- Out of Stock items – We make every effort to ensure that we have the stock to fulfil orders; however there may be times when demand is high. You will be notified as soon as is possible if there is a delay in the dispatch of your order. All items are ‘subject to availability’.
- Non UK Orders / Import Duty – Purchasers outside the UK may be subject to local duty/tax at the point of import, this is the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your local Customs Office for information.
- Shipping Fee – UK and European delivery charges are shown at the on line check out.
- Carriers – Koru Baby monitors the cost of shipping from different suppliers and reserves the right to change those suppliers without notice, in order to provide the best service.
- Shipping Time – Please allow 5-7 business days for standard UK delivery and up to 21 business days for International deliveries.
- Customs – Koru Baby cannot be responsible for items held locally in customs for whatever reason.
- Collection – It is not possible to collect in person
Returns and Cancelations
- If you are unhappy with your purchase you may return it to us for a refund within 14 days of receipt of the goods, providing the item is unused and reaches Koru Baby Ltd in a saleable condition with all original packaging. Your refund will be in the form of the payment method used at the time of ordering and may take up to 14 working days.
- Please make sure that all returns are packaged correctly, Koru Baby cannot accept responsibility for items damaged during return.
- If you cancel an order within 14 calendar days of receiving it, we will also refund the standard delivery charge in accordance with the Consumer Rights Directive (CRD). If you paid for Priority, Next Day, Nominated Day or Timed delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery.
- The buyer is responsible for the return delivery costs.
- Unless otherwise stated, we will not refund any delivery charges if you cancel after 14 days or if you only cancel part of your order. Returns from outside the UK will be charged by your local postal service.
- Damaged or Defective products – The customer must inspect the items before signing for delivery and not accept goods that are damaged. Koru Baby must be emailed within three days of dispatch if a product is being returned.
25 Summerly Avenue
- If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. It is helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse our Site or any part of the Service by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.